Fogo de Chão Heats Up the Fall With New, Indulgent Bone-In Cuts
Photos accompanying this announcement are available at
“Sharing our Brazilian culture and cuisine is the heart of what we do at Fogo, and we want our guests to be able to experience the authentic churrasco we’ve been serving for almost 40 years in all parts of our restaurant,” said Larry Johnson, Chief Executive Officer of Fogo de Chão. “Now, guests are able to indulge in our Full Churrasco Experience in the main dining room, or share Churrasco Meat Boards offering many of our bone-in cuts in Bar Fogo with a glass of wine or a Caipirinha.”
Bone-in meats have more decadent flavor, as bones help retain moisture during the cooking process; the result is a richer, juicer cut of meat. All of Fogo’s steaks, including the new bone-in Cowboy Ribeye, are aged a minimum of 21 days, then slowly roasted over an open flame to enhance their natural flavors before being carved tableside by gaucho chefs.
The seasonal Market Table at all U.S. and Puerto Rico Fogo de Chão locations is also featuring popular fall menu items, back by popular demand, including:
- Winter Citrus Salad: This light and flavorful salad features ruby red grapefruit, oranges, tangerines and blood oranges, plus a drizzle of agave syrup and fresh mint that offers refreshing flavor perfect for the fall.
- Roasted Butternut Squash and Cranberry Salad: This autumnal salad features butternut squash roasted with cinnamon then tossed with roasted cranberries, honey, and feta cheese.
- Butternut Squash Soup: Seasonal favorites butternut squash and sweet potatoes join coconut milk and spice for a warm, naturally vegan soup perfect for a cool day.
An expanded Bar Fogo menu also features:
- Picanha Burger: Fresh picanha ground in-house sits atop a brioche bun with smoked provolone, bibb lettuce, tomato, onion and chimichurri aioli; served with crispy polenta fries.
- Churrasco Meat Board: Those looking for a taste of Fogo’s famous churrasco experience in the more casual Bar Fogo setting can enjoy one, two or three selections of fire-roasted meat, including beef or pork ribs, lamb chops and beer-braised chicken legs, served with authentic chimichurri sauce.
The Cowboy Ribeye is available now through
About Fogo de Chão
Fogo de Chão (fogo-dee-shown) is a leading Brazilian steakhouse, or churrascaria, specializing in the centuries-old Southern Brazilian cooking technique of churrasco – the art of roasting high-quality cuts of meats over open flame, all of which are carved tableside by Brazilian-trained gaucho chefs. Founded in Southern Brazil in 1979, there are currently 48 locations throughout Brazil, the United States, Mexico, and the Middle East.
Fogo’s distinctive and authentic Brazilian dining experience begins with the seasonal Market Table and Feijoada Bar, which includes seasonal salads, soup, fresh vegetables, imported charcuterie and more. The restaurant features a variety of simply seasoned meats that are fire-roasted by gaucho chefs, plus seafood, desserts, signature cocktails and an award-winning wine list. In addition to the full churrasco experience, Fogo offers its guests multiple ways to enjoy the experience at varying price points, including weekday lunch starting at
Seth Grugle, ICR